Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Does this girl like me? I will answer your questions?

From what I can tell, this girl likes flirting with you, but probably doesn't want to date you. At the same time, she probably doesn't want you to flirt or be with other girls. People tend to get jealous even over someone that really don't have feelings for just because they want attention (the whole I don't want it until I can't have it thing). If she really liked you, even if you had brought up a boring topic when you were talking she would probably do anything to keep that conversation going. It doesn't sound like you've ever had any in-depth conversations with this girl though. You seem to have more casual, polite "hi how are you doing" conversations. I also would like to point out that while you may think that you caught her looking at you, she may not have been looking at you at all. People often mistake these kinds of glances for signs of affection. It really sounds like you're reading way too much into things. I don't want to disappoint you, but I highly doubt she likes you.

No comments:

Post a Comment