Monday, July 18, 2011

WOULD YOU ALL CONSIDER THIS CHEATING? (LONG STORY) PLEASE READ?

Dude i started reading and I was in a simialr situation. Long distance relationship, girl wanted to be with me marry me. But I caught her lieing all the time. She always blew up on me to make it look like my fault and that I didn't trust her. So i always ened up saying sorry. Didn't know any better and should have left her ***. Instead got hurt, but now im loving life. If you feel it in your stomach that shes cheating then she probably is because most of the time your gut feeling is right. Some of the things you mentioned sound very suspicious and i believe she could be cheating to. Shes not even trustworthy if you keep catching her in lies. If you don't have solid evidence shes cheating don't call her a cheater, instead call her a liar and shes not trustworthy and just end it. Find someone better and someone you can trust bro. Long distance will never work out so don't try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment