Tuesday, July 19, 2011

I have no emotions anymore, and im numb please help?

i feel like lately i have no emotions at alll . i just recently heard my friends talking about some lady who's husband is dying and they're losing their house and she had cancer and they were all upset about it and were showing empathy . but i couldn't . i didn't really feel anything towards them . and i don't feel love towards anyone really anymore . i just say it because i know im supposed to say i love you. i recently (three weeks ago, about) i self diagnosed myself w/ clinical depression . i'd been taking self quizzes online and and reading descriptions and journals and ever since then i haven't felt anything anymore. i never want to be by people , im always by myself . (by choice) and i just don't want to deal with people . i make excuses not to go out and i know pretty soon people are going to stp asking me but i don't care . im actually kind of waiting for that to happen . some people have asked me if anything was wrong and said i was acting strange lately . ive been really moody and the smallest thing annoys me . i just want to know why i really don't feel anything anymore ,i feel kind of like a robot . just going through the motions w/ a straight line on my face instead of a smile . i can't cry anymore when i used to cry all the time . it just doesn't come , even when i try and i used to be able to make myself cry . if you know for any reason why i am feeling this way , maybe you could help me ? thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment