Monday, July 18, 2011

Insanely angerly i need serious help?

Hi, Im 20 years old amd depressed beyond repair.I gave myself to a man for two years who stood m up on dates emotionally and mentally abused me and sometimes physical. I hate waken up in the morning because I cry, I cry alot. I break down at work its embarrassing i cant control my emotions Ive never been sensitive until now, im insanely angry and scared of myself because i don't know what ill do. I'm smart im in college but i guess i picked the wrong man. he took my virginity and that's all he cared about was sex sex sex! I as never allowed in his house couldn't have his phone number he treated me like ****,he tore me down. He recently took me to a broke down motel room for a date? a week ago i had no idea he was taking me there, until we got there.than our anniversary was on the 23 and he blew me off hasn't called me since, he took my virginity and threw me away like trash. i just ned some help because i cant handle it.

No comments:

Post a Comment