Tuesday, July 19, 2011

How can I lose this guy? Help!?

So, I met this guy in a psych class last semester, and he asked for my cell # so we could study together. I started hanging out with him more, and he's been doing some weird stuff. Called me "my dear," honey, caring, compassionate, feisty, passionate, awesome, cool, smart, and other compliments. I said one day that I hate this class, and he said he doesn't hate it because he's with me. One day he said he loved me and when I questioned him, he stammered on about love of friends and brotherly love for others. Pats my back when I get HW problems right, and once rubbed my arm when I put it on the psych book we were looking at. Called me weak and said he was stronger than me; said I'm easy to abduct and he'd care too much if something happened to me when I walked home alone. When I got an 87 on my psych test, he smiled and said he likes seeing my face light up with joy. When we were studying for the next psych test, I asked him what he wanted to review. He said sex (this is actually in our book under societal interactions and brain chemistry). Said he thought of me once and felt he should give me a hug. I said no and that he wasn't my boyfriend, and he said he knew he wasn't my boyfriend. What's with this guy? How can I lose him? If you're a guy answering, why is he acting like this if we both graduate next year (and part ways)? I am a nice person, but I am not dressing provocatively at all (dressing like a boy with loose plaid shirts and cargo pants). Should I stop wearing deodorant? What's wrong with this dude?

No comments:

Post a Comment