Monday, July 18, 2011

My rapist is out and I HATE HIM! ADVICE NOWWWW?

Okay when I was 13 I was raped by a guy named Trey. He was sentenced to 8years but I guess got out early cause its only been 6 1/2. Well my boyfriends friend derrick is best friends with him apperantly. Derrick lives with me and my boyfriend and tonight brought trey by. I admit my first reaction was to tell him to get out. He was the smart *** that had to laugh an say "my little girls all grown up and finer than ever. I see you got more seed in you now" (referring to me being pregnant). I admit I did snap when I heard that and punched him in his mouth as hard as I could! I also told Derrick he needed to get out too. Now I'm like I don't know what to do, I know Derrick didn't know anything and I kinda get how that was his friend since we all lived in a little town together but ughhhhhhh I need advice now ! I have so many emotions flying through me right now. My boyfriend told me to relax an let everything go by obviously I can't cause its 3:3o in the morning..... ADVICE PLEASE

No comments:

Post a Comment