Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Should we buy a Mazda CX-9?

We are a family with three little ones three and under. We just sold our 2007 Ford Fusion SE and are looking to buy a bigger vehicle. I want a Buick Enclave but its out of our price range. We are looking at minivans. I know a mini-van has a lot more space at a lower price, but I really dont want to drive a minivan! (Vain--I know!!) I have found several Mazda CX-9's priced in our range but my hubby is concerned that there is not enough cargo space. I feel like in the short term it will be tight, but doable and fine in the long term when our kids are bigger. Is there anyone out there that can give us some perspective from an experienced point of view? (Someone that owns a cx-9 with three or more kids.) Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment