Wednesday, July 20, 2011

What do you think of this situation? [I did something mean and i'm not sure what his true intentions are...]?

So long story short...I played with this dude's emotions. I took advantage that he liked me and I felt really bad for doing this so i stopped and told him the truth. He was sad...We talked about it and then he asked if i wanted to start over so i said sure although he didn't really act like we were starting over. I would say hi and he'd just ignore me. So one day i just forgot about him and went on with my life. But now all of sudden he comes back and he starts saying hi and telling me he misses me. To tell you the truth he's a person with good intentions but this just seemed weird. Do you think he's just toying with me or is he being real? o_O

No comments:

Post a Comment